Next... I found this cool feature on my scanner. I can scan documents and import them into Word. Then I can actually go in and type on it like a regular document. I scanned our TENTATIVE track schedule, and it worked really well. Only a few of the dates messed up. Unfortunatly blogger didn't like the format and won't let me upload it. So, I will write it in for you.
UAH TRACK AND FIELD
2010 Indoor/Outdoor Meet Schedule
TENTATIVE
INDOOR
- Jan 22-23 Indiana Gladstein Invite - Bloomington, IN
(10-15 men, 10-15 women) - Feb 6 Tennessee State Invite - Nashville, TN
(Everyone) - Feb 12 Indiana Hoosier Hills Invite - Bloomington, IN
(15 men, 15 women) - Feb 19-20 Virginia Tech Challenge - Blacksburg, VA
(Those close to national qualifying) - March 12-13 NCAA DII Indoor Championship - Albuquerque, NM
(Those who qualify)
OUTDOOR
- March 6 Bulldog Relays - Huntsville, AL
(Everyone) - March 20 Rhodes or Austin Peay - Memphis or Clarksville
(everyone) - March 28 Alabama Relays - Tuscaloosa, AL
(Relays only) - April 3 Gem of the Hills - Jacksonville, AL
(Everyone) - April 10 Ole Miss Invitational - Oxford, MS
(Everyone) - April 17 LSU Alumni Gold - Baton Rouge, LA
(everyone) - May 1 DII South Region Championship - Huntsville, AL
(Everyone) - May 8 Orange and Purple Classic - Clemson, SC
(Those close to qualifying for nationals) - May 14-15 Georgia Tech - Altanta, GA
(Those on the national performance lists) - May 27-29 NCAA DII Outdoor Championship - Charlotte, NC
(Those who qualify)

No comments:
Post a Comment