I realized that my teeth felt out of place because I ate an apple. I always feel like my teeth aren't quite in place when I do. It takes about a day to get over the feeling. I can't stand it.
Today at track practice we did what we do every Thursday... the school loop. It was boring as usual. Then we did a good ab workout. We are supposed to start going to the track next Monday.
I have my schedule planned out for next semester. I just have to sign up for them before they are full. Track practice is at 11:30 on Mon, Wed, Fri. The only physics class offered is at 11:30 on Mon, Wed, Fri. That is going to be unfortunate, but it will work out.
Julia told her mom about the house hunting, and she being a woman whose job is selling houses got excited and started looking some up for us. She found one that is cheap, but she is afraid it might be too cheap... there might be something wrong with it. She is going to keep looking though. We are all pretty excited about it. I think Smitty is going to live with us too. I don't mind her, but it wouldn't be such a bad thing if she didn't live with us. I guess it doesn't really matter.
We are going to watch a movie now... Adams Family Values.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment