Whale Watching

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Elephant

My teeth feel funny. As if the aren't happy with where they are placed in my mouth. It doesn't hurt... just feels funny.
It feels so late right now, and it is only 6:30. I don't like that either.
I am really tired right now, so I feel that I could lay on the complaints kinda strong right now, but I will stop right now with just 2.
Yesterday at practice we ran 4 sets of 5 100s... 20 in all. It was good. It was tough and I was tired, but didn't want to die. I think it was a success. Today we did 5 300s. Another success. I can tell I'm getting in better shape.
Last night I had a dream that Luke stared smoking and I was so mad at him. I started talking to him about it and what a stupid thing it was to do, but he didn't think it was that big of a deal. It really ticked me off, so when I woke up I felt angry at him, but realized it was just another dream and that wasn't real. I am going to have to throw a complaint in about these dreams... I don't like them at all.
I have started thinking about Christmas presents. I have a few decisions made, but some I have no idea.
I am hungry. I'm so hungry I could eat a whole elephant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you keeping them clean? Flossing? You must you know or they will not like their place in your mouth:)