Sorry It has been so long. I just haven't felt like posting.
Last Friday Julia, Richard, Leah, Aaron(Luke's room mate, and Leah's new man), Latrice, Andrew, Luke and I all went to UAH's fall formal. Before hand we dressed up and went to Bridge Street for some cheap but delicious Japanese food. We took lots of silly pictures which can be seen on Facebook. There weren't a ton of people there and the dj was terrible, but we still had a good time. Somethings can only be as fun as you want them to be. After we went to watch Elf in our living room, but I fell asleep 15 min in.
We wrote and sent our letters for the track team fund raiser. I addressed one of mine to Oprah. hahahahaha I was pleased with myself for that one. I have no idea if coach noticed it or not.
Today I got some mail... It was a (RED) button. I was very excited when I got it.
I had a chemistry test on Monday... I got a 91. No more tests until finals. I am ready to go home for the break!
Yesterday at practice we did 5 300s... Ouch! I think mine went pretty well. Today we did 16 100s. I was cold today, but it will warm up with each passing day of the week.
I have decided that when I go into the Peace Corps I hope I go to a South American country. Africa really strikes my fancy, but I would to go down south too.
For Thanksgiving Luke and I were invited to Julia's house... a much better idea than eating sandwich meat turkey and canned green beans.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
today was the first day it reached the 30's in temperature. i hope it will warm back up for a little bit before it gets really cold. the cold windyness of downtown is really painful on my face. It reminds me of lucky in 101 dalmations when all of the puppies are stuck in the blizzard and their facial expressions. i think i look like that.just add rain and i'd be a wet dog.
I'm happy you will have a great thanksgiving with julias family. Missing you something awful.
Post a Comment