Whale Watching

Friday, November 6, 2009

Music and Movies

Tonight was a rather wonderful night. Starfish and I went to see the UAH Jazz Ensemble play, and they were really pretty good. I loved it. They are going to do a Valentines Day show like the Dallas Wind Symphony does(which is amazing), but we will probably be at a track meet during it. :(
Today for track practice we water ran. We had to do it on our own, so Luke, Leah, Julia, Latrice, and Brad Passen went. It was good.
Today Luke and I avoided a ticket. We were driving along Ben Graves Dr on our was to Spragins when Luke saw a police car whip out of a parking lot to follow us. I told him to turn into the next parking lot. The police car turned in after us and actually trapped us in on accident. He backed up to let us out, so we went to the next row and parked there. Then we got our backpacks and walked into the closest building. We picked up a school paper and read it for a little while. The police car sat in the parking lot for a little while, but when he left we went back to the car and drove away. As we were driving down the road to Spragins we saw him drive back to the parking lot. It was a close one.
Our friends are going to see Law Abiding Citizen tonight, but Luke and I don't have to money to go have fun, so I think we are going to make kettle corn and watch a movie here. I will probably work on my tape book.

No comments: