Whale Watching

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Day at UAH

Well I wish I had something to report, but nothing has happened. I do the same things all the time:
Monday and Wednesday I go to math, go to practice, eat lunch, go to History, go to my room, shower, get ready for class, go to Biology.
Tuesday and Thursday I go to Math, go to study hall, go to practice, eat lunch, go to my room, shower, get ready for class, go to Biology. On Thursdays I go to my Chemisty lab instead of math and I go to Bio lab right after Biology.
Friday I go to math, go to practice, eat lunch, ice bath, and the rest of the day varies. The weekends can change too, but so far Leah and I have been pretty lazy. We do laundry, eat somewhere besides the caf b/c we need a break from that food, and if we need to we get groceries.
I just thought of something... today at practice CT said that the guys side of the team is being a team, but the girls side is not. She said that there is a "bad apple" and we have one week to fix it before she calls "the apple" out. I didn't even know we were having a prroblem... I was talking to some of the other girls and they didn't think so either. So we had a girls' team meeting. We talked about that and I still don't know who she ment. Some of the girls said that the freshman are coming out more, but we still have a bit more to go. CT said to me, "I know you are shy, but you are going to have to get over it." I was just like, "I'm not shy. I just don't talk alot." If I have something to say, I will say it. So now they have asked for the outgoing Alex that they will probabally want to go away once they see her. Just kidding. I guess I can understand why people would think I'm shy. I just don't like to talk a lot. I have no problem talking to people I don't know and it doesn't bother me to get up in front of people. Oh well.
I still have to go get my tire fixed... Friday. And I have to talk to a councelor... Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can definatly talk a lot.

LifeofLoRo said...

who said that?

Anonymous said...

It wasnt me...