The guys saw the couch in our room for the first time yesterday. They didn't seem to care, so I hope they aren't planning anything.
I AM TIRED. I am about to go to history and I will be fighting off sleep the whole time.
Track practice was good. I am going to have big strong muscles when I get back. But again... I'm tired.
I went grocery shopping yesterday. It was Leah's first time without her mom. It was easy for me, but I have been doing all the shopping with Dan(without mom) for a while now.
I had a book called The Muscians Notebook for my friend Mishaal. It looked just like my book the Poets Notebook. I went to mail Mishi her gift and accidentally grabbed mine. She sent me a message thanking me for it but wondered why I did. Thats when I realized my mistake. So i'm going to have to make a trade.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go to bed early tonight, and eat a lot tonight and in the morning. Get rested before you get down and ill.
Post a Comment