Whale Watching

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Waiting for the Weight

Today I weighed myself after practice. I am 96 pounds. I told CT that and she said I need to get into the weight room. I told her that my junior year I lifted every day and only weighed 99 pounds. I have never been 100. She said her goal is to get me to 102 pounds. I eat 2 plates of food at the caf, and I'm talking about full plates... yes, i can't believe it either, but... my food touches. I know that sounds crazy and you are thinking, "Alex is letting her food touch? The world must be ending." but I can safely tell you that I am just way to hungry after track practice to even care.
I also have a question... what is in laundry detergent that makes it blue? I have never seen a laundry detergent that wasn't blue. (The powder stuff doesn't count.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

calories is what its all about. michael phelps eats 10,000 calories per day and he stays skinny. Why don't you try 15000 per day and lets see what happens.
I thinks your going to sit in the cafeteria for a long time

Anonymous said...

good luck with all that skinny binny.