Whale Watching

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update

Today I went to a volleyball tournament. Chargers lost their first game. :( But we watched another game and that one was fun(even if it wan't our team). Last night... the concert was country... lame. So I went and watched 300 instead. I'd say its a pretty good movie. Thursday I didn't have a lab so I went to RUF large group. Leah and I both liked it quite a bit. She said she would go to small group with me on sunday. A girl on the -CC> team invited us to her church, so we are prebabally going there on Sunday. Later today Leah and I might go to a fair with the guy Leah has been going on dates with, Ben. I might go. I would probabally take someone else so I won't feel like a 3rd wheel. I'll probabally do my laundry today or tomorrow. Las weekend Leah came home with $80 in quarters, so I think we are set for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

80 dollars in quarters? Did she use a mack truck to bring in?