We got the couch back. Leah, Lauren, their mom, Ashley, Beth, and I all went to the guys room. Leah pulled Dallas off the couch and Ashley and Beth took the couch out. I held the door and carried the wheel that fell off. We are locking our door from now on... at least until the marshmellow assassination is over. The whole dorm has this thing going on... its a marshmellow war. I don't really get all the details, but i'll figure it out. But we definatally don't want our couch stolen or marshmellows all over our room.
This is my 3rd post of the day, so you peolpe better read and comment on all of them!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
marshmallows ohh messy! girls rule! The couch war continues. They will have to get creative.
Oh yeah. Talking about victory is ours, Victory is God's. Today was closing for walk 213. Jana was a pilgrim, and God spoke to many. It was in royse city at sabine creek. Cathy and the team were amazing! I wish you could have been at candlelight, and closing. Simply God filled!
Post a Comment