Whale Watching

Monday, September 8, 2008

Midnight Laundry

Last night Leah, Megan, and I went to starbucks to get some coffee. We sat outside Starbucks and talked for a really long time. Then we went to Walmart because we needed some Folgers. The coffee we have now is gross. We got back around midnight. I still hadn't done my laundry and Leah had some to do too, so at 12:30 we went and did our laundry. We sat on top of the washers and did homework until did homework and listened to music unil 2. I didn't go to bed until 2:30 because I had to fold my laundry. I forgot to set my alarm for this morning but still woke up at 8:20 to get ready for my 9:10 class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you won't have to go stinky this week! Your friends will thank you.