Yesterday was a long day.
I went to my only class: precal. I got my test back... a 94.
I went to track practice. It went well.
We went and ate lunch.
Leah, Christine(another girl on the team), and I went and had an ice bath. My legs feel much better.
We took showers and Leah and I just hung out. Maegan called Leah and said they needed someone to chase soccer balls because Kyle couldn't make it. So while Leah chased runaway balls I watched the soccer game. We lost 0-1. I think it was against North Georgia. Their goalie was really good.
After the game we went back to the dorm. A guy that won't leave Leah alone kept texting her about going to see a movie so she agreed to go only if I could go. So I went. Holy Wow! The movie was lame (Burn After Reading), he(Steve) was lame... he made me go buy the tickets and he was going to go have me go buy drinks and popcorn but I said no. When he finally left to go get drinks Leah and I were like, "I can't believe this guy!" Neither of us had fun. Well we did have fun before we met with Steve b/c we walked around Bridge Street and Leah got an awesome hat. but after we met with him it was lame. After we finally escaped from him we went back to the dorm. Then some friends of Leah's asked her if she wanted to go to the ATO house with them. She didn't want to go by herself so again I went. again, it was lame. as soon as you walk inside there were 3 pingpong tables where people were playing beer pong. the house was really nice, but really dirty. the floor was sticky from beer and i could feel my shoes sticking as I walked. The people were not that nice. I felt very out of place because all the girls were the sorority type and girls and guys alike looked at me like, "why the heck are you here?" I'm sure it didn't help that a lot of them were drunk. Leah's friend asked if we wanted to play beer pong and because he already knew that neither of us drank he would drink it for us. We said no. I texted Leah about leaving and she said we had to go. I told her that I would never go back there. Ever.
On a different note. Leah and I are thinking about being RAs next year. We would get free room and board, and free food. And we paid after that. I am going to talk to my RA about it today to learn more about it.
Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that before we went to the movie Leah and I went to Chilis and has a good time. We got the Create A Pepper t-shirts that they are selling right now. The money goes towards childrens cancer.
Next weekend we are going to thrift store shopping for awesome random shirts.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment