Whale Watching

Friday, September 5, 2008

To-Do

I already have my day planned out. I have class from 9:10-10:05. Then Leah and I are going to work out right after that. We will go eat lunch, and come back and shower. Then I will go to study hall for a while. I will then take a dipsosable camera to Walmart to get it developed. While waiting for the camera to be developed I will go to my interview at 2:30. Yes, I have an interview. It is with the Big Brother Big Sister organization. I have wanted to do this for a long time and I recentally found out that the one in Huntsville is on University! It could take a while for them to find me a sister... or it could take 2 days. They have to interview me to see what I'm like so they can find a kid to match. I am very excited about it, but I do need prayers that this whole thing works out. I will have to spend 1 hour a week with my "sister".
Back to my day. After the interview I will get my pictures at Walmart. Then I don't know what I'm going to do until I go to a concert Pi Kappa Alpha is having. The guy's name is Jamie Grooms. I've never heard of him, but others say he is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a busy day. Whoever gets you as a "Big Sister" will be truly blessed. Keep the blogs coming, it is fun to read of your college endeavors.