Monday, September 1, 2008
Small Group
Last night I went to a co-ed freshman small group. It is with the campus group RUF(Refined University Fellowship). They are a Presbiterian based group so they are hard core about scripture... with me being a Methodist, this could be a good thing for me. The people in charge of this group are a married couple with one daughter and another one on the way. They are very nice. There were only three other girls there last night, but I'm sure it will grow. Last year they said there were 14 poeple in the group. I'm going to invite Leah next week to see if she likes it. I'm actually excited to go back next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds Great! What was the message? What verse did you guys focus on? well, I must go. Have no dog food. The beasts are relentless! They are roaring their horrible roars, and gnasing their horrible teeth.
Love ya, Love ya, Love ya, Love ya
Moma Bear
Post a Comment