Whale Watching

Sunday, September 21, 2008

--CC>

Yesterday I woke up at 6am to go work our cross country home meet. I stood around and waited for the runners to get to me and I made sure they took a right turn. It was pretty boring standing there by myself with nats and mosquitos swarming all around me so I walked in circles trying to avoid the bugs. Jay Poole(a guy on the track team) had a sation near mine, so after the runners went by him he would come talk to me to make the time go by faster. Ater the guys race Leah was done at her station and came and stood with me. Both guys and girls teams got first.... yay. Afterward we had BBQ... I don't like bbq, but I ate some. The banana pudding was delicious.
After all that we went back to campus where Leah's mom and twin sister were waiting for us. We went out to eat and walked around Bridge Street. Andy and Dallas went with us. Then we went home and watched tv for a while. Lauren(Leah's sister) spen the night and slept in Leah's bed with her. I went to bed early, so I don't know how late they stayed up or how long Dallas and Andy stayed. I was tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a new adventure! You most defintely stay busy. Good thing you have great friends. Makes me feel content that you are not alone. Go UAH!!