Whale Watching

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Couch

So yesterday Leah and I ran into Andy and Dallas around 12pm and they told us about this couch they found at the thrift store. It had wheels and pulled out into a bed, but it didn't have a price tag on it, so they were going to go back for it Monday.
Around 7 Beth(suite mate) called me and said she and Ashley(other suite mate) had found this couch that they were thinking about buying. It had wheels and pulled out into a bed, but it didn't have a price on it so they were going to go back for it Monday. The guys overheard this (my phone is kind of loud) and they were like, "Heck no! That's our couch! We are going back for it tomorrow." So I texted Beth and told her what they had said. She and Ashley immediately went back to the store and begged the people there to let them buy it. They priced it at $29($32 with tax). They started calling everyone to find a truck and eventually borrowed Coach Cain's. While we were at the fair Beth texted me and said the couch was in our room. I told Leah, but we didn't tell Andy and Dallas. They are probably going to go to the store today and be mad that its not there.... I have a feeling there is going to be a war over this couch... or Andy and Dallas are going to be really mad at us.
Don't forget to read about the fair(below).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give us an update on the couch war! I'm interested how this will end.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like war to me. You better keep your door locked. I would so try to steal it if I were them. I must know how this plays out. Once again we are at your house escaping the hurricane.