Whale Watching

Monday, September 29, 2008

Shapa

Sunday morning I woke up at 9:30. I tried to sleep in but I couldn't make myself go back to sleep. Once Leah woke up at 12 we went to the caf... more not so good food. After that we went and did laundry. I talked to Luke the whole time about his english project. I came up with most of his quotes. Song and Movie quotes. I am awesome. The other day I was on facebook and one of my RC friend's status said she was sad. I commented her and said, "Don't be sad! *Handhug*". Hand hugs were something that we always did when I was in high school. She has a class with Luke this year and she told him that it made the rest of her day. That made me happy.
Last night was the last night of Big Spring Jam. We saw The Afters, Zac Brown Band, mercyme(They are so awesome), Corey Smith, Joe Nichols, and Blake Shelton. Three Dog Night was there too. There were 14 bands last night. We ate Greek food... delicious.
This morning I went to math, and we have a test Wednesday. At track practice we did 2 500s, 2 400s, 2 300s, 2 200s. Then we did weights. Ate lunch. I was so tired in history. I was trying so hard not to fall asleep. Track practice wore me out. It was super hot today.
I had something else I wanted to say but now I have forgotten it. I have to go to my chemistry class now.Check Spelling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always good to be there for freinds! Get some sleep!